- Masthaven launches residential three-year fixed rate
- Specialist lender’s competitive Buy to Let five-year fixed rate
- Other updates include rate reductions
Specialist lender Masthaven has today announced the enhancement of its long-term lending product range with the launch of a first-charge residential three-year fixed rate mortgage. This is in addition to rate reductions within its Buy to Let and second charge offerings.
The updates include:
First charge products
Second charge products:
- An enhanced Buy to Let product range with rate reductions across the board
- A competitive Buy to Let five-year fixed product starting at 3.34% up to 70% LTV
- A brand new residential three-year fixed rate, starting at 3.14% up to 70% LTV
- Reduced residential rates with a two-year fixed deal now available from 4.24% up to 65% LTV
- A Buy to Let range available with up to 75% LTV
These latest enhancements follow a period of impressive growth for Masthaven’s long-term lending division over the past year. These include partnerships with TMA Club, Intrinsic Financial Services, SimplyBiz and Brilliant Solutions, as well as a new Buy to Let mortgage range being piloted with key distributors.
Matt Andrews, Managing Director of Mortgages at Masthaven, says: “We have always applied a common-sense approach to lending at Masthaven, which means we constantly review and update our product lines to ensure our customers benefit from competitive and affordable lending options. We work closely with our broker partners to make sure we are listening to the needs of our customers and our latest update and launch reflects our drive to offer competitive products.
“We are delighted to be able to reduce our rates to offer a competitive five-year fixed deal and at the same time launch a very competitive three-year fixed rate mortgage for our first-charge residential borrowers. We wanted to offer our customers a shorter alternative to the already popular five-year deals.”