Purpose of Role
To provide our customers with a friendly yet firm management of their accounts, treating them in a fair and professional manner. Working as part of a supportive team. Communicating with customers who are often experiencing financial difficulties in stressful and sometimes emotional situations.
- Customer service
- Understanding of a regulatory environment
- Knowledge of long-term & short-term lending processes in England, Scotland & Wales
- Problem-solving & decision-making
- Team player
- Details and accuracy
- Targets and deadlines
- The applicant would ideally have experience collecting in a regulated mortgage environment or similar
- The applicant must be organised, able to manage their workload and capable of meeting deadlines
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word & Excel)
Please read the Recruitment Privacy Notice before submitting your application.
Masthaven Bank is committed to providing equal opportunities for all its employees regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age. This applies to promotion, training and all other aspects of employment as well as our recruitment processes.