Purpose of Role
The Senior Treasury Analyst will primarily be responsible for programme cash management, investor and regulatory reporting, on-going pool data management in strict adherence to programme legal documentation and maintenance of the respective programmes. In addition to programme servicing, the individual will be required to support the wider Treasury Team.
The role will require the individual to work independently along with interacting competently with internal and external stakeholders / market participants on complex technical secured funding issues. The individual will be required to demonstrate strong analytical skills when manipulating and reporting loan level data and the provision of this data in pre-prescribed formats to the external market counterparties with a continued focus on optimising and streamlining internal processes.
- Excellent communicator and team player who has an organised, transparent and pragmatic approach
- Experience of cash-bond administration in a cash management role or in a rating agency environment
- Strong numerical, analytical, reasoning and problem solving skills
- Strong knowledge of excel ideally with knowledge of VBA
- Good communications and experience with managing internal and external relations
- Well-developed report writing capabilities
- Strong understanding of UK Debt Capital Markets specifically Securitisation and Warehouse structures.
- Solid Understanding of mortgages, mortgage lending and the housing market
- Awareness of the regulatory environment
- A team player that is able to work in a small team in a fast paced rapidly evolving Bank
- Ability to adapt and take on new processes as the business evolves
- Integrity, transparency, patience and a good communicator
- Enthusiastic “can do” attitude
- Numerate and analytical in approach with an excellent attention to detail
- Confident in challenging others, whilst at the same time maintaining and building professional relationships
- Educated to degree level in relevant discipline
- 2+ years’ experience at a rating agency, retail or investment bank in a structured funding role
- Strong knowledge of logical functions, statistical analysis
- ACT, CFA or accounting qualification, or working towards, an advantage
Please read the Recruitment Privacy Notice
before submitting your application.
Masthaven Bank is committed to providing equal opportunities for all its employees regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age. This applies to promotion, training and all other aspects of employment as well as our recruitment processes.