Purpose of Role
The Savings Customer Team Manager (SCTM) will be responsible for managing the savings team and managing savings customer contact with the Bank. The team will initially be approximately 7-8 people but will grow as the Bank develops.
- Experience of manging a savings team in an operational environment at a small bank or building society
- Proven experience in complaint handling and management of complaints as well as acting as an escalation point for complaints
- Excellent management skills
- Passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- Good understanding of administration of customer accounts
- A strong commitment to your team
- Excellent communication skills
- 5 years+ in team management in retail banking
- Experience in complaint processing management and management of KPIs
Please read the Recruitment Privacy Notice before submitting your application.
Masthaven Bank is committed to providing equal opportunities for all its employees regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age. This applies to promotion, training and all other aspects of employment as well as our recruitment processes.