Purpose of Role
To assist the Group Financial Controller and CFO to manage the Bank's regulatory reporting requirements within the framework of the relevant policy documents.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Planning, prioritisation and execution, with flexibility to adapt plans
- A broad knowledge of the financial services industry
- Understanding of regulatory and financial environment
- Lateral thinker/problem solver in a complex environment
- Ability to organise/prioritise effectively
- Attention to detail
- Proven ability to exercise sound judgement
The ideal candidate will have several years of post-qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA ACT) experience, with a minimum of 3 years extensive knowledge in COREP and CRD IV
Masthaven Bank is committed to providing equal opportunities for all its employees regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age. This applies to promotion, training and all other aspects of employment as well as our recruitment processes.