Purpose of Role
To assist the Regulatory Reporting Manager to manage the Bank's regulatory reporting requirements within the framework of the relevant policy documents.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Planning, prioritisation and execution, with flexibility to adapt plans
- A broad knowledge of the financial services industry
- Understanding of regulatory and financial environment
- Ability to organise/prioritise effectively
- High attention to detail
The ideal candidate will, as a minimum:
- Be a newly qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA ACT)
- Be familiar with the various COREP templates and FINREP templates
- Have a working knowledge in calculating capital requirements around market, credit and operational risk
Masthaven Bank is committed to providing equal opportunities for all its employees regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age. This applies to promotion, training and all other aspects of employment as well as our recruitment processes.