Purpose of Role
This is a short term contract until end of June 2018
The Project Assistant is required to carry out important administrational activities to support the GDPR project team, ensuring key elements of the GDPR project are delivered by live day on 25/5/2018. In completion of their duties, the role holder will engage with business areas and colleagues across Bank, ensuring that supplier contracts and records are accurately updated following an exercise to ensure contracts held GDPR compliant. The role holder will also support delivery of project communications, colleague engagement materials and training records.
- Ability to work independently and on own initiative, delivering quality solutions in support of Masthaven
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Organisation and structure
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication skills, especially on a written basis
- Good business acumen, shows a willingness to learn to new tasks quickly
- Previous experience of working in a hands-on role as part of a project team
- Previous experience of working in financial services or legal environment would be an advantage
- Flexible in working approach, possesses a can-do attitude and keen to be part of team working towards the delivery of an important regulatory initiative
Proficient in using computer systems – Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint etc.
Masthaven Bank is committed to providing equal opportunities for all its employees regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age. This applies to promotion, training and all other aspects of employment as well as our recruitment processes.