Purpose of Role
Working closely with the Head of Marketing, and Marketing team this role is to support the development of Masthaven and also the ongoing marketing challenges of the business. It will be a central role to help manage the implementation of the Bank marketing plan, including website optimisation, digital strategy, social media development and growth, trade marketing support, direct communications and PR.
- Confident user of Adobe Photoshop / InDesign / Illustrator
- A genuine passion for, and understanding of marketing and communications
- Excellent project management and time management skills
- Strong team player – willing to support across a small team
- Positive, can do attitude across tasks/ team
- Excellent communications skills, across all disciplines
- Excellent PC skills
- Curious about customers and new ways of doing things
- Open and willing to learn
Degree level education preferred
Please read the Recruitment Privacy Notice before submitting your application.
Masthaven Bank is committed to providing equal opportunities for all its employees regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age. This applies to promotion, training and all other aspects of employment as well as our recruitment processes.