Purpose of Role
The role will be providing assistance to the underwriting team. Primary tasks include setting up new case files, taking payments from applicants, running new file checks and booking in valuations.
- Highly organised
- Able to work effectively under pressure and to deadlines
- Able to work confidently with a small team or individually
- Confident telephone manner
- Computer literate
- Mortgage or other lending experience preferred but not essential
- This is an exciting opportunity for a self-starter who has an interest in joining the Finance Industry. An interest or existing involvement within the mortgage industry would be beneficial but not essential. A background of dealing with clients/intermediaries would also be an advantage.
- This would equally be a good opportunity for a first job for either a school leaver or University graduate.
Please read the Recruitment Privacy Notice before submitting your application.
Masthaven Bank is committed to providing equal opportunities for all its employees regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age. This applies to promotion, training and all other aspects of employment as well as our recruitment processes.