Purpose of Role
To deal with and advise on a wide range of legally related matters on their own and to assist the Director of Legal Services across the whole of the Bank’s activities.
The role is ideal for someone with proven post qualification experience as a Legal Executive, Solicitor or Barrister in a similar role or someone ready to take their next step up.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working within a similar role as a Legal Executive, Solicitor or Barrister
- Experience in building relationships with a range of teams and external advisors
- Commercial awareness – the need to balance legal perfection against the practical issues that the Bank faces
- Interpersonal skills to forge good relations with business colleagues to ensure fruitful working co-operation
- Excellent attention to detail with a strong focus on accuracy and meeting deadlines
- Ability to plan and manage own workload
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The successful candidate will ideally be someone experienced within a legal team with financial services experience
Please read the Recruitment Privacy Notice before submitting your application.
Masthaven Bank is committed to providing equal opportunities for all its employees regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age. This applies to promotion, training and all other aspects of employment as well as our recruitment processes.