Purpose of Role
The HR Administrator will be responsible for providing general day-to-day HR administrative support across the HR function.
- Strong administration skills
- Excellent IT skills with business software e.g. Microsoft Office
- A high level of confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- The flexibility and willingness to learn
- To enjoy working with people
- Tact and diplomacy
- The ability to work as part of a team
- The ability to work accurately, with attention to detail
- Willing to study or working towards CIPD qualification
The ideal candidate will have good administration skills, a can-do attitude and will be keen to work hard and be part of a growing team.
Please read the Recruitment Privacy Notice before submitting your application.
Masthaven Bank is committed to providing equal opportunities for all its employees regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age. This applies to promotion, training and all other aspects of employment as well as our recruitment processes.