Purpose of Role
The Facilities Administrator is required to help the Bank ensure that it maintains an excellent working environment for its colleagues and visiting business partners/contractors. The role holder will provide support to all business areas and colleagues across the Bank by ensuring that the premises at two sites in Soho, London are well maintained and stocked with all items to ensure efficient and effective working, whilst supporting all Health and Safety requirements.
- Ability to work independently and on own initiative, delivering quality solutions in support of Masthaven
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication skills on a verbal and written basis
- Project management experience
- Has good judgement and the ability to stay calm under pressure
- Willingness to learn and adapt to the organisation as it grows
- A good understanding of Health and Safety at Work act, DDA regulations, fire regulations, requirements and processes
- A relevant Health and Safety qualification – e.g. IOSH
- Flexible in working approach, possesses a can-do attitude and keen to be part of a growing team and organisation
- Experience in organisation and implementation of office moves would be an advantage
- Proficient in using computer systems – Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint etc.
Regular working hours are Monday to Friday 7.30am – 4pm, however the individual must be able to be work outside these hours in order to support contractor working. Occasionally this may involve work at weekends.
Masthaven Bank is committed to providing equal opportunities for all its employees regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age. This applies to promotion, training and all other aspects of employment as well as our recruitment processes.