Purpose of Role
Working closely with the Head of Lending Marketing, and Marketing team this role is to manage the Email Marketing activity across our Savings and Lending businesses which cover both B2B and B2C contacts. The candidate will create and execute email campaigns, maintain the email schedule, implement A/B testing to improve key metrics and manage the database to ensure accuracy.
- A genuine passion for, and understanding of marketing and communications
- Strong team player – willing to support across a small team
- Positive, can do attitude across tasks/ team
- Excellent communications skills, across all disciplines
- Curious about customers and new ways of doing things
- Degree level education preferred
- User of Adobe / Photoshop / InDesign - Desirable
- Minimum of 2 years working in a dedicated Email Marketing Role
- Experience in HTML, ECRM systems, data segmentation, Google Analytics, Google Sheets, and Microsoft Excel are essential.
Masthaven Bank is committed to providing equal opportunities for all its employees regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age. This applies to promotion, training and all other aspects of employment as well as our recruitment processes.