Purpose of Role
To oversee the funding and completion process of mortgage applications in a safe and timely manner.
- Sound understanding of the current regulatory environment in the UK; in particular, CC regulation, Mortgage Conduct of Business (MCOB) and TCF requirements
- Experience in a broker introduced environment
- Proven communicator who develops and manage relationships with customers.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage conflicting and demanding situations and priorities
- The ideal candidate will have strong inter-personal skills with a can-do attitude and will be a confirmed self-starter who is keen to work hard within a growing team.
- A minimum of one years’ experience within a mortgage environment
- An understanding of the broker market, mortgage distribution and FCA permission structures
Masthaven Bank is committed to providing equal opportunities for all its employees regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age. This applies to promotion, training and all other aspects of employment as well as our recruitment processes.