Purpose of Role
To assist the Group Company Secretary in providing high quality, professional company secretarial services to the bank and promoting good corporate governance throughout.
The role is ideal for someone with proven post qualification experience in a similar role or someone ready to take their next step up.
- Excellent and accurate minute taking skills
- Excellent attention to detail with a strong focus on accuracy and meeting deadlines
- Ability to plan and manage own workload
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to build relationships at all levels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sound understanding of the business environment
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working within a company secretarial team
- Experience in dealing with Board members and senior management
- GradICSA or ACIS qualified (essential)
Masthaven Bank is committed to providing equal opportunities for all its employees regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age. This applies to promotion, training and all other aspects of employment as well as our recruitment processes.