Purpose of Role
The role will be providing assistance to the underwriting team. Primary tasks include setting up new case files, taking payments from applicants, running new file checks and booking in valuations.
This job can also be classified as “Office Junior” so may take into account such duties as appropriate to that position.
- Highly organised
- Able to work effectively under pressure and to deadlines
- Able to work confidently with a small team or individually
- Confident telephone manner
- Excellent customer service
- Computer literate
- Mortgage or other lending experience preferred but not essential
- Maintain a professional and open relationship with both colleagues & business providers
- Show excellent judgment
Please read the Recruitment Privacy Notice
before submitting your application.
Masthaven Bank is committed to providing equal opportunities for all its employees regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age. This applies to promotion, training and all other aspects of employment as well as our recruitment processes.