Purpose of Role
The PA is responsible for assisting and supporting the Executive Team with various tasks including, but not limited to, preparation for internal and external meetings including meeting and greeting visitors, collation of presentations and diary management. In addition they will be responsible for Reception duties including answering calls, welcoming visitors, providing refreshments for visitors and internal catering. This is a varied role with a wide range of responsibilities, which is expected when working in a start-up company. A common-sense approach and a willing and flexible attitude are key assets. They may also on an ad-hoc basis assist other departments with projects.
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner, with the ability to resolve issues appropriately
- Excellent interpersonal skills from Board Level to junior staff with the ability to build effective relationships throughout the organisation to inspire trust and confidence
- Excellent levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Displays initiative and drive
- Displays integrity - is sincere in own behaviour and in dealings with others
- Personable and presentable
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines in a high pace environment
- Good organisational and time management skills, and the ability to prioritize workload
- Ability to research, digest, analyse and present material clearly and concisely
- Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks and to work extra hours to meet deadlines where required
- Experience in a relevant role desired but not essential
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel software packages
Masthaven Bank is committed to providing equal opportunities for all its employees regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age. This applies to promotion, training and all other aspects of employment as well as our recruitment processes.