Purpose of Role
Masthaven has adopted a hybrid workplace environment and expanded its premises portfolio to include offices in London (Rathbone Place) and Reading.
As an Office Administrator at Masthaven you will play a key role enhancing the day to day premises and facilities requirements providing colleagues a safe environment to work in and providing customers and external guest a great place to visit.
Your primary responsibility will be to manage all inbound post for scanning and cascade to the wider business teams for response and supporting the business with its printing requirements for outbound post ensuring all required inserts are captured to meet our customers’ needs and our regulatory obligations. You will play a key role in ensuring the business meets it’s onsite and remote physical records storage obligations.
You will be also be responsible for supporting the Operations Team with the management and oversight of all our Health and Safety requirements including additional covid-19 precaution measures.
- Ability to work independently and on own initiative, delivering quality solutions in support of Masthaven
- Problem-solving and decision-making
- Team working
- Strong communication skills on a verbal and written basis
- Attention to detail
- Experience of working in a facilities support role within a corporate environment
- Good knowledge and understanding of health and safety including processes and practices
- Strong customer focus, taking personal responsibility and ownership for the achievement of tasks
- Good communication skills, with the ability to liaise effectively at all levels whether orally or in writing
- Willingness to work outside normal office hours on occasion, i.e., early mornings, evenings and weekends (by exception only)
- Flexible in working approach, possesses a can-do attitude and keen to be part of a growing team and organisation
- Proficient in using computer systems – Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint etc
- The applicant must have gained experience of working in a customer service environment
- The applicant must relish working in a fast-moving, customer-centric team
Masthaven Bank is committed to providing equal opportunities for all its employees regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age. This applies to promotion, training and all other aspects of employment as well as our recruitment processes.