Even if you already have a mortgage on your home you may have enough equity to apply for a personal bridging loan from Masthaven. We would take a second charge over your property and advance the agreed funds to you within a short period from the date of your application
There are many reasons why you may want a bridging loan on your main residence. It may be that you are purchasing another property as your main home, in advance of the date of sale of your existing home, and you need to bridge for a few months. You might require short term finance for an investment property or other purpose and have enough equity in your main home to facilitate this extra borrowing.
Our bridging loan can be used for:-
- Renovations/extensions – upgrade your home or build that extension you’ve always dreamed of.
- Business – your business may need a short term cash injection or upgrading of business premises.
- Tax – you may have tax payments to make urgently.
- Car – you might wish to use equity in your house for a car purchase.
- Buy to Let – unlock funding to enable you to expand your property portfolio.
- Second home – purchase of a holiday home either in U.K. or abroad.
- Personal – there are many other reasons for taking out a bridging loan e.g. holidays, weddings, etc.
Masthaven can quickly and efficiently arrange a residential bridging loan for any of the above purposes.
YOUR HOME IS AT RISK IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS AGAINST DEBT SECURED ON IT