Bridging lenders Masthaven can offer bridging finance on all types of residential & commercial property – detached houses, flats, terraced houses and land with planning permission for residential use, offices, shops, restaurants etc
Residential Briding Finance
There are many reasons why you may want bridging finance on your main residence and as a FCA regulated bridging lenders Masthaven can offer 1st charge and 2nd charge loans. It may be that you are purchasing another property as your main home, in advance of the date of sale of your existing home, and you need to bridging finance for a few months. You might require short term finance for an investment property or other purpose and have enough equity in your main home to facilitate this extra borrowing.
There is no restriction on what our bridging finance can be used for:-
- Renovations/extensions – upgrade your home or build that extension you’ve always dreamed of.
- Business – your business may need a short term cash injection or upgrading of business premises.
- Tax – you may have tax payments to make urgently.
- Car – you might wish to use equity in your house for a car purchase.
- Buy to Let – unlock funding to enable you to expand your property portfolio.
- Second home – purchase of a holiday home either in U.K. or abroad.
- Personal – there are many other reasons for taking out a bridging loan e.g. holidays, weddings, credit repair etc.
Masthaven can quickly and efficiently arrange residential bridging finance for any of the above purposes.
First charge bridging finance rates
Second charge bridging finance rates
Commercial bridging finance
The security property can either be property you already own or which you intend to buy with bridging finance from Masthaven. You may need to source bridging finance quickly to take advantage of a business opportunity or a chance to purchase commercial property at a reduced price.
If commercial property is bought at auction you usually need to pay a 10% deposit immediately and then raise the balance within 28 days. We can provide this bridging finance at short notice for a period up to 9 months. The bridging finance is usually repaid through a remortgage with a high street lender or when the property is sold.
Bridging finance can also be used to give your business a cashflow injection, perhaps to assist in purchasing stock or paying a tax or VAT bill. These bridging funds can be secured on your business premises and repaid in as little as 3 months once your business cashflow permits.
We aim to make the bridging finance process as easy as possible and assist in obtaining the necessary finance within the shortest period of time.
Commercial Bridging Finance can be obtained for the following:
- Shops, Offices
- Land with planning permission
- Property finance
- UK Companies
- Main residence or second home
- Commercial auction properties